11.14.2008

oh happy day!

Today two of my friends, Chelsea and Lacey, are coming to town and they are bringing their friend Sarah too. I can't wait to hang out with Cheslea and Lacey and get to know Sarah more :)Yay!!!

Our small little town is really only fun to visit for those people who used to live here. Its almost like you have to leave to be able to appreciate what you had while you were here. Point and case: Chelsea, Lacey and Sarah. These girls graduated from our local university a couple of years ago and are back in town for the night. I'm so excited to take them to our BRRC for coffee/chai and Barley's for pizza. These are of course two places that I don't make it to all that often but would miss TERRIBLY if I moved. What's up with that?

Its my secret plan to make them have so much fun this weekend that they want to move back here! Anyone have any jobs they want to offer three cute, sophisticated, organized, fun, Jesus-loving women?! Also, just as important, these girls are all single too :)

I'll fill you all in on our adventures from this weekend on Monday morning. Have a fantastic weekend and remember: "A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." -Coco Chanel

No comments:

 
Images by Freepik