10.22.2008

you're so vain

Let me introduce you to my newest find. I like to call her Little-Lolita-You-Stole-My-Heart(-ita). When you talk about her to your friends you can call her Blair's-Desk-That-I Secretly-Covet-And-Plan-To-Steal.

Here she is in all her $15 Salvation Army glory.

She may look like your run-of-the-mill school desk, but I see a very bright future ahead...for sure some new hardware and a fresh coat of new paint and perhaps a serenade or two. I can't wait to see what she ends up looking like! Don't worry, I'll be sure to post pictures of the whole process, just like any other proud mama would do.

To check out my frist refinshing job, click here. My friend Chelsea recorded the adventure on her blog. Be sure to check out the rest of her blog while you are there...she's so inspiring!

Today my friend Sunday is 30 years young. Go check her out---she's one of the hottest mamas around! Happy Birthday Girl!!!!! May the Rocktober festivities begin!!!!!!

1 comment:

Sunday Grant Photography said...

thank you so much blair! what a nice surprise seeing your blog! love the desk.

 
Images by Freepik