10.20.2008

the trout slayer

The Trout Slayer! Yep, that's what we're calling josh from now on.

Josh went camping with his dad on Friday and Saturday. He had a really good time with his dad. He even walked out from their campsite so he could find cell-service to call and tell me about it. This is pretty much how the conversation went, "fish...fishing...camping...big fish...lots of fish..." I think he could tell that I wasn't catching on to how cool this whole 6+ hours of fishing was. He tried to compare it to things I would like to do or 6+ hours....but all he could come up with was sleep. That's me, a real hobby-oriented kind of girl.

So, on that note, I leave you with this....a photo of Josh's trophy catch. If you look real close, you can actually see a fish amongst those leaves.

No comments:

 
Images by Freepik