10.06.2008

jumping on the band-wagon

So here it goes. I'm starting a blog. Which, if this is anything like my middle school diary or attempts to diet, should be a fairly short-lived activity.

I'm Blair, the Other sister. My older sister Lauren is a doctor in Alabama and my younger sister Taylor is a senior in College. While my sisters are either knee-deep in a career or at the cusp of graduation, I'm the Other sister who's inbetween. But hey, don't start the pity-party just yet! I'm happy being the one inbetween---you get away with more, a LOT more. So cheers to all the "other" siblings out there; may you fully embrace all the freedom, excitment and drama that ensues.

This will be my official record of things that I love, things I can't believe and all the things that I get away with.

Here goes nothing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can't wait to read what you write everday
this is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Whatever Blair, as far as I'm concerned you're the only sister. This blog is looking great so far!

 
Images by Freepik