12.31.2008

merry christmas, from the family

I didn't take my camera with me when I went to visit with my sisters over Christmas. But, my always-prepared-slightly-picture-happy older sister Lauren had hers---so no worries!

Just to remind y'all: Josh and I went to my dad's house for dinner with my sisters on Monday and my mom's house on Tuesday. And, we all survived. Hallelujah.

Time with my sisters is always fun....and, you never know what moments might be captured on film. Here are some copies of Lauren's pictures:

We won these hats (and other prizes) at dinner.



This is my dad doing his impersonation of Josh's hair.



These are two options for the family Christmas card....which one do you like the best?



Thanks Lauren for all the great pictures!!

No comments:

 
Images by Freepik