12.04.2008

countdown to christmas card 2008

I love Christmas cards. I love all the time, energy, blood, sweat and tears that go into these little envelopes of joy. I get so excited to check the mail in December.

Josh and I take great pride in our Christmas card photo selection. We go through hours of photo shoots and then meticulously look through all the photos to find the perfect one. Here are some of our pictures from the past couple of years:


Merry Christmas for the City of Pleasant Living.
You might have to enlarge this picture to see my facial expression and to get the full effect of Josh's lederhosen.





Ugly Christmas Sweaters and Santa
This picture doesn't really do justice to how teased my hair was, how greasy Josh's hair was or how overly red my lipstick was.





Christmas gets some flavor.
Props to Josh for the awesome "russian" cheerleading jump!



So, here you are....just waiting and waiting for me to unveil our 2008 Christmas Card. Well, you'll have to wait a few more days (collective sigh from the crowd.) I know, I know....but it will be worth the wait. Stay tuned.


In the meantime, check out one of my other favorites.
You've just gotta love Young Life Christmas cards!
Crest High School YL leaders 2005.


No comments:

 
Images by Freepik