1.15.2009

my first Etsy purchase

I check it out weekly and make my secret little wish lists, but I've never actually bought anything on Etsy.....until today!!

I've heard a ton of great things about 4th Ave Soap Co, but the comment that really got my attention was, "I think their eye-cream is as good as what I use from Bobbi Brown." I then proceeded to drop my glass of water and totally give away the fact that I had been evesdropping on my mother-in-law's conversation. Oops.

Yes, I've been paying $45 per pop for the Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream. It has worked wonders for me. I wear it day and night. But....I always have a near-heart attack when I have to go out to Nordstrom and buy some more. I mean seriously....$45?

And then I met Sarah at 4th Ave Soap Co. Besides selling some of the most beautiful soaps I've ever seen, Sarah offers a wide variety of lotions, creams, toners, lip balms and floral waters. (I got some of her Lavender Water for Christmas and it is amazing.)

I don't how she works her magic, but I'm glad she can do it. Because she lists the Antioxidant Face Cream for only $10 and the Under-Eye Cream for only $8. Be.Still.My.Heart.



I will literally be waiting by the mailbox every day until it comes in the mail.



4 comments:

Sunday Grant Photography said...

if you really think this stuff is great then i am heading there right now to get some?!!! are you serious. $8, that can't be true.

chelsea said...

oh my gosh! i've been looking for some good eye cream forever now and i'm so cheap i won't even pay $20. this is fantastic. yayayay.

Anonymous said...

Holy crap! Im so excited about a different eye cream too! I had been using bare minerals, but it is $40 for a little tube. I cant wait!

Brittany Brady said...

How did you ever meet the owner of 4th Ave. Soap Co. Thats CRAZY!

 
Images by Freepik