8.02.2011

typical morning

Eeeek, I didn't get to Elliot's weekly post last friday. My bad! I'll get it ASAP.

Until then, I thought I'd share my morning routine at work. I am so very blessed to be able to take my sweet baby girl to work with me. My boss is beyond amazing to let me have her with me. It sure doesn't hurt that she's so dang cute!

So, I walk in the door to work and put Elliot down for her morning nap in the conference room:



Then, I go outside and water the garden. Yep, we have a garden at work. We're currently growing tomatoes, basil, green beans, bell peppers, squash and zucchini. We had lettuce early in the season.


Then, I go and feed the chickens. Yep. You read that correctly. I go and feed our sx chickens.


Apparently, instead of working for a new home subcontractor I now work at a small farm. It certainly is interesting work around here!

1 comment:

amy p said...

only in shelby...

 
Images by Freepik