2.23.2009

Shaq Attack

Ok, I have to admit it....I'm kind of in love with Shaquille O'Neal. I know what you're thinking, the height difference is too much, right? Well, 24 inches is nothing when you think about how amazing the Shaq is.

First of all, the boy can dance:



Second of all, the boys is too funny. Here are some of my favorite Shaq quotes:

“Our offense is like the Pythagorean Theorem. There is no answer.”

“Pluto is not a planet, but I am.”

“I’m dominant every night. I come in every night and get beat up. I never make a face when they try to flagrant or hack-a-Shaq me, because I’m not from this planet. Earthlings don’t faze me...”

“I take it personal when people don’t double me. It’s against my religion not to double me. It upsets me. It makes me think they’re saying to themselves I don’t have it anymore.”

“There is no answer to the Pythagorean theorem. Well, there is an answer, but by the time you figure it out, I got 40 points, 10 rebounds, and then we’re planning for the parade.”

“I’ve never had one.” (Upon asked about his most humbling experience.)

“It’s hard being the NBA’s sex symbol, but somebody has to do it.”

REPORTER: Why do you think there’s such a mystery about how big you are?
SHAQ: Because I’m a freak of nature. You’ve never seen anyone this big, this sexy, move this way.

“I made a 1,600 minus 800 minus 200 on the SAT, so I’m very intelligent when I speak.”

“If I were a painter, you’d be calling me Shaqcasso.”

“I’m a very quotatious person.”

Check out more Shaq quotes here. What's your favorite one?

No comments:

 
Images by Freepik