2.06.2009

Princess Rachel

My good friend Rachel won Miss Gardner-Webb last friday. I'm not sure how many of y'all know Rachel, but I'm really loving the fact that I can tease her about being a pageant-girl. See, Rachel is so down-to-earth, fun-loving, funny....and lets not forget that she's a fabulous hip-hop dancer!

So, needless to say, I was love-love-loving it when she told me she was participating in the pageant with two of her best friends...and that her "talent" was going to be a hip-hop dance. I couldn't wait to see her wow the judges!

Here are some pictures of Rachel from the night:


opening number


professional-wear


talent portion


formal-wear


the winning moments!


the crowning

I'm sorry that its taken so long to get these pictures up here!
My friends Becca and Mekina were also in the pageant. I'll be sure to post more pictures of them soon!

No comments:

 
Images by Freepik