7.31.2009

hanging out with friends

I really hate it when Josh goes out of town. I sleep horribly and multiple times throughout the day find myself turning to tell him something funny/frustrating/sad/ridiculous only to remember that he's not actually there. I miss him a lot when he's gone.

But, the fabulous lining to that situation.....is that I get some serious girlfriend time when he's gone! Josh left over the weekend to take our high school folks up to Windy Gap for the week. Since then, I've been able to have dinner with Chelsea, dinner with Maury, lunch with Maria and coffee with Helen. And I still have an overnight with Elizabeth and Rachel. LOVE IT!
I love that when girls get together they can usually talk one another into dressing up in ridiculous outfits:

And that girls give such sweet gifts with even sweeter inscriptions:

Be sure to make time for your girlfriends!!

No comments:

 
Images by Freepik