6.17.2011

elliot weekly: week 11


what we've been up to this week:

Work! Elliot has been a great assistant this week. She's mostly polite when she answers the phone and her typing skills are seriously advanced. She has been sleeping well at the office and I've been able to get everything done well and on time. I think I'm actually more efficient with her at the office, because I've got more pressure to get everything done. Funny how that works sometimes, huh?

Two Month Check-Up: Baby Girl is growing up. Elliot is gaining weight at the 50th percentile and getting taller at the 75th percentile. She had to get her first big series of immunizations this week. She handled the shots very well, only crying for a little over two minutes. She came back to work with me and slept the rest of the day. Josh watched her while I went for a run after work, and that's when the post-immunization-fussiness really kicked in. Elliot was nearly inconsolable for around three hours. We were all in tears. She wouldn't nurse, she just kept crying---nothing more sad than a little lip quiver! She ended up eating later and slept for a long time. She was back to her normal self the next day at work. Whew! I can't imagine what it would be like to have a fussy baby. We are spoiled with our sweet girl!


10 pounds 14 ounces
23 inches

No comments:

 
Images by Freepik