5.19.2011

making us look good

Just got my photos delivered from Lindsey Lee Photography. They are a-maz-ing. Seriously. We had booked a session just for Elliot, but Josh and I couldn't resist jumping in for a few shots. This family loves a picture opportunity! Lindsey was able to put us at ease, make us laugh, capture our individual personalities and make us all three look pretty dang good.

Now that I'm done crying (because they are so very good!) I needed to share a few with you. We haven't decided which one we're going to use for her birth announcement (ouch, I really need to plan that!) so I'm only going to share a few photos with you. I'll be sure to put up more later; trust me, you'll love them!


i LOVE this one.
my two favorite people!


elliot is getting so big, i'm glad we got pictures now!


this quilt was made by josh's great grandmother
elliot looks too cute in it, right?!


having your picture taken can be tough.

Can't wait to share more pictures with you soon! Go and book your session with Lindsey now!

2 comments:

chelsea said...

ahhhhhhhh love!

lacey said...

super duper uber cute. you guys make a pretty family.

 
Images by Freepik