3.04.2010

chickolay

Oh Chick-Fil-A (or "chickolay" as it known around our house....its a long, slightly incriminating, story that we'll get into later) you've really outdone yourself this time.

Josh and I went hiking over the weekend. As usually, we had to make 23987234 stops before we actually left town. One of the stops was to grab Josh some breakfast. Sometimes I think he waits to be hungry until we've actually left our house in an attempt to score some restaurant food.

We swung into Chick-Fil-A and I almost ordered Josh some chicken-minis, when he leaned over and placed an order for a yogurt parfait. Yogurt? Parfait? At Chick-fil-a? My husband? While waiting for his parfait I contemplated how Josh could've lost his mind....mercury poisoning, head injury? And then they handed me his order and we were off.

It was almost to yummy-looking for this vegan girl to handle.

**I should note that Josh is neither a willing nor happy participant in this photo montage.
I am in fact his personal paparazzi nemesis.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He needs to try the yogurt parfait at McDonalds. It has blueberries and strawberries, it's $1 cheaper, and has 100 fewer calories. Just as good! I'm a big fan. - Maury

 
Images by Freepik