2.01.2011

they're fire and dynamite for sure

Just spent an amazing weekend up at Windy Gap. Josh was asked to speak, and it was such a privilege to watch him share the truth of Jesus with our high school friends from North and South Carolina.

We were joined by my new favorites Drew and Ellie Holcomb. They are two of the members of the band Drew Holcomb and the Neighbors.....and they're awesome. We already had some of their music and were giddy to pick up their latest album. Trust me, the most frugal of all, it doesn't disappoint! It makes me want to dance, cry, fall in love and then do it all over again.

I must say, I'm a sucker for the first track 'Fire and Dynamite'....maybe its the music, the feel, but for sure its the lyrics:
you are a novel in a sea of magazines
you make me nervous
you make my heart beat

Oh dear. Please go order your copy today: http://www.drewholcomb.com/





And for those of y'all in the Charlotte, NC area----be sure to check out the band when they stop by the Neighborhood Theater on March 5th!

No comments:

 
Images by Freepik