6.30.2009

days of yore

Do you remember the days of Napster? Ahhh, long gone are the days of naively illegally downloading music.

I remember my roommate Leigh, from sophomore year, downloading this song called "Brak-Never Trust A Monkey." She would play it while I was studying, talking on the phone, trying to do anything serious and we would both end up laughing so hard we almost cried. Like most things from college, I don't really think its that funny anymore----praise God I never did anything permanent back then!

But back to Brak.....Josh and I were talking about good 'ole Brak yesterday, so I decided to look him up. It turns out Brak is a cartoon! And quite a creepy little cartoon! Here's the clip of the cartoon (feel free to close your eyes and listen to it 'Napster style'):



No comments:

 
Images by Freepik