10.20.2014

Welcome Back

Uhm wow.  It's been a while.  I don't even know where to start.  A lot has happened in the (nearly) three years that have gone by.  Some highlights:
-lost a job
-had another baby
-got a new job
-got bangs
-lost/quit/still-undecided a job
-moved across the country

So, let me introduce myself.  Here I am with my fabulous family:
me, Elliot (3), Josh, Mills (2)

After living in our wonderful little NC town for ten years (12 for Josh), we packed up to start a new adventure in Stillwater, OK.  Josh is still working with Young Life, which we looooove, and now we're in a big/little college town (Go Pokes!)

This blog will now serve to share our Oklahoma adventure and I'll sprinkle in some recipes, crafting and pictures of my wild children.  I know y'all can hardly contain your excitement, I can practically feel it streaming through the computer---wait, no....that's a little earthquake.  Yes, an earthquake....in Oklahoma.  

(I've been staring at the screen for the last three minutes.  I can't figure out a cute way to end this post.  So, I'm just going to say 'the end' and leave it at that.  The End.)

No comments:

 
Images by Freepik