4.30.2010

have it your way

We got seriously crazy with lunch at our house this week. I told Josh that I wanted control over what he ate and that I'd cook all his meals (even breakfast!) for a week.

Step 1: throw out frozen pizza.

Step 2: organize menu.

Step 3: get creative!

Mahi Fish Taco.
Take that Totinos!!!!!!


I also made this burger for Josh. His response upon seeing it was "You should but that on your blog."


100% organic beef patty, monterry jack cheese, avocado and pico de gallo
now, even this vegan knows burger perfection when she sees it!

2 comments:

chelsea said...

you're amazing. will you cook for me for a week, please?

Anonymous said...

Josh is one lucky guy. I just want the junk thrown out and to be able to reach into the various shelves of the frig.
Martha Stewart (aka Blair Jones)
Strikes again!

 
Images by Freepik